It's a long way to the top.
Today it was 22 degrees, but since it was a holiday for the kids and their Dad, they took some time away from the video games and computer to go sledding. Deceived by the warm sunshine and calm weather, they didn't take scarves or ear muffs. I stopped by from work to take a few pictures, and they were starting to get frozen ears after just a few minutes. I don't think that they lasted very long out on the slopes. I took a few pictures and thought this one conveyed how their first sledding of the season went since neither one is really bounding with happiness and excitement.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Day 19 January 19
It's a long way to the top.
Today it was 22 degrees, but since it was a holiday for the kids and their Dad, they took some time away from the video games and computer to go sledding. Deceived by the warm sunshine and calm weather, they didn't take scarves or ear muffs. I stopped by from work to take a few pictures, and they were starting to get frozen ears after just a few minutes. I don't think that they lasted very long out on the slopes. I took a few pictures and thought this one conveyed how their first sledding of the season went since neither one is really bounding with happiness and excitement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sledding is a fun activity but boy can it be cold!! Great photo love it.
ReplyDeleteGreat photo! Hopefully next time they won't be deceived, and they'll take warmer clothing! I don't like being cold!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteMy kids love to go sledding -- looks like they were having fun.
ReplyDeleteI haven't tried sledding, the photo is beautiful! What a great bonding! :)
ReplyDelete