Indiana State Bird the Cardinal How lucky I am to be able to look out in the gray of winter and see the beautiful cardinals landing in the crabapple tree or on the fence. They add a spot of color to an otherwise bland winter landscape today.
Here's some more color. I made blueberry crepes for breakfast. Everyone thought they were too sweet for breakfast, but me. What's wrong with having dessert to start the day? We can work it off by dinnertime maybe. Maybe not.
Ooooh can I have a bite of those crepes??? They look sooo yummy!!
ReplyDeletethe picture of that bird is AWESOME !! And those crepes look just yummy !
ReplyDeleteLove the picture of the cardinal, that is just perfect. Looks like something out of a book.
ReplyDeleteYour cardinal is Gorgeous!!!! Love the coloring against the grey. And your crepes look delish!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a stunning bird - amazing oclours.
ReplyDeletePancakes looked amazing too!
The cardinal is a beauty!!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic photo of the cardinal! I love that bright red color, and did you know seven states claim the cardinal (we live in Ohio but moved to Kentucky and it is their state bird, too). Here's the complete list: Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, North Carolina, Ohio, Virginia and West Virginia. I just thought it was interesting.
ReplyDeleteThose crepes look wonderful! You should always have dessert three times a day (I think)!
too sweet for breakfast? who are these people? :)
ReplyDeleteJust love the shot of the cardinal. Isn't he a beautiful guy (or gal)! Looks like he was noticing you also.
ReplyDelete