Butterscotch, our five-year old cat. When he jumped up on my printer this morning and posed in all his grandeur I grabbed the camera. We couldn't decide on which picture, so here's a sampling.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Day 25 January 25
Butterscotch, our five-year old cat. When he jumped up on my printer this morning and posed in all his grandeur I grabbed the camera. We couldn't decide on which picture, so here's a sampling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wow wonderful cat and great picture
ReplyDeleteHe looks like our ginger cat George (who also likes to pose). It's hard to pick a fav some days, isn't it :)
ReplyDeleteI love the photos grouped together. This was my first time at your blog. Great job!
ReplyDeleteWow, your cat is the cutest. Amazing shots!!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic collage of photos. I love the ginger cats, we had one too. I still miss him.
ReplyDeleteFabulous photo's of your kitty! I like that you did all 4 of them.
ReplyDeleteI loved seeing the progression of pictures, these turned out awesome.
ReplyDeleteThey are all beautiful - I would have a hard time deciding, too! Guess that's why I've never been able to take just one picture a day!
ReplyDeleteLove the Kitty Pics
ReplyDeleteLike that cat!
ReplyDelete