I always like these tall, decidious trees I see on my way to work. I thought I would take a picture of the scene early this morning. We had 8" of snow overnight and the roads were horrible, although they don't look so bad here.
We could do with a bit of cold over our way. This is such a beautiful scene but I imagine very hard to drive in. Went back and looked at your photos....they are lovely and giving a great picture of your town and your surroundings. http://mollyandcoffee.com
I'm excited to be in a new year--a new decade. I enjoyed taking so many pictures in 2009 that I am going to continue in 2010. With family, work, and all the things going on in each of our lives, it is important to appreciate all the little and big things that make up our lives--meals, work, flowers, travel, nature, etc. It is a sampling of all these things that I hope to capture in 365 photographs.
Susie, this is a beautiful picture, you should submit for publication in a calendar.
ReplyDeleteI can't imagine a scene like this. It looks like fairyland. Wonderful photo!
ReplyDeletewonderful picture
ReplyDeleteYour area look just as inviting as mine, Snowy, Gray and Cold,. Great Picture
ReplyDeleteBeautiful picture!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful picture of a terrible morning, we had 12 inches over night.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, the roads look plenty bad enough to me LOL! Wimpy Florida girl here.....
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS photo!!!!
We could do with a bit of cold over our way. This is such a beautiful scene but I imagine very hard to drive in. Went back and looked at your photos....they are lovely and giving a great picture of your town and your surroundings.
ReplyDeletehttp://mollyandcoffee.com
The roads look pretty bad to me! We NEVER see that much snow here in N Ireland.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful trees, will be lovely to see them change through the seasons.
Great captured :)
ReplyDeleteHi Susan
ReplyDeleteSorry I have a wordpress blog not blogger. The address is
http://mollyandcoffee.com
My photoblog is
http://sandraproject356.com
Susan. This picture is terrific. It would make a great jigsaw puzzle!
ReplyDelete