Thursday, February 5, 2009

Day 36 February 5

My backyard. It is hard to imagine what this will look like in a few months with all kinds of flowers blooming.

9 comments:

  1. Lovely snowy garden - we too had some snow today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks as barren as my backyard! LOL Can't wait for spring and all the pretty colors that come with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still looks very pretty with all the snow! I can't wait for spring myself :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to seeing the same shot with the flowers now
    CU
    Hugs
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  5. The snow looks nice too! We never get that stuff here in GA. Well hardly ever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks pretty with the snow but I'm looking forward to seeing the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your backyard looks huge without all the bushes and flowers! Really nice pic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a lovely back yard. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete