Here is the cat again snuggling up to Mari. One fun thing is that since I've started this Project 365, everyone in the family looks for "picture of the day." So, when I heard everyone say, "Mom, we've got picture of the day," I couldn't resist this.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Day 46 February 15
Here is the cat again snuggling up to Mari. One fun thing is that since I've started this Project 365, everyone in the family looks for "picture of the day." So, when I heard everyone say, "Mom, we've got picture of the day," I couldn't resist this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG this is soo precious and I hear you about picture of the day! have a good one!
ReplyDeleteWonderful picture!
ReplyDeleteThis is truly a perfect picture for the project!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet and love the frame around it.
ReplyDeleteWhat a terrific picture. Butter looks so much like Jack in this pic!
ReplyDelete