The wind was howling today and snow was flying. I thought I was going to freeze or blow away getting a picture of these frozen crabapples on our tree. The robins have about eaten them all, so I know spring has to be around the corner.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Day 52 February 21
The wind was howling today and snow was flying. I thought I was going to freeze or blow away getting a picture of these frozen crabapples on our tree. The robins have about eaten them all, so I know spring has to be around the corner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WOW what for a great shoot! So gorgeous is it!
ReplyDeletegood to know spring is about to come. and your pic is amazing. thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteLove how you framed this beautiful photo, awesome!
ReplyDeleteWould you please send some robins up this way? What a nice photo, as usual.
ReplyDeletewonderful photo
ReplyDeletemarvelous photo, love it
ReplyDeletespring isn´t far away ... I hope... Great nature shot!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great shot!! Love it!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful photo.
ReplyDelete