I was wondering what to do for today's photo, and so I asked everyone to bring two or three of their favorite books or whatever they like to read. Sadatoshi brought the newspaper which he reads everyday. What a variety of books we have from Garfield to Stephen Hawking; from Japanese to Spanish authors. This was a fun photo because everyone contributed, and now they want to do more "favorite things" photos.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Day 60 March 1
I was wondering what to do for today's photo, and so I asked everyone to bring two or three of their favorite books or whatever they like to read. Sadatoshi brought the newspaper which he reads everyday. What a variety of books we have from Garfield to Stephen Hawking; from Japanese to Spanish authors. This was a fun photo because everyone contributed, and now they want to do more "favorite things" photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Susie I LOVE the book photo...it made me smile when I saw it and makes me smile when I think about it. I so enjoy this blog...I check it every day even if I don't always comment.
ReplyDeleteILY, S
This is such a great idea. There is such a variety there, I agree with them it is a good idea to do more 'favorite things'.
ReplyDeletegreat idea and photo
ReplyDeleteHi Susie, what a great selection of books. A really good idea to have "favorite things" pics. I enjoyed this one very much.
ReplyDelete