Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day 69 March 10

Wisdom teeth. Mari slept all day and well into the evening after she had all of her wisdom teeth pulled today. The anesthesia kept her sleepy. Tonight she was feeling much better and was able to be up and around. I made some creamy potato soup for her to have since she can't chew at all. She had three bowls of it after not being able to eat since yesterday. Butterscotch, such a sweet cat, curled up on her lap to keep her company while she slept.

4 comments:

  1. Aw, poor girl! I remember when I pulled my wisdom teeth, and it wasn't fun at all. :( Good for her that they could do them all at once, she'll soon be fine, and never have to bother with them again. So sweet of Butterscotch to keep her company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good greif! It looks like I died!!

    But then again, it was the best sleep I've gotten in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like Butter is keeping a good watch over Mari! Hope she is feeling really good by now.

    ReplyDelete