Crocus. Okay, Friday the 13th wasn't such a bad day because these little flowers are popping up everywhere since Mari and I raked the leaves off of them last weekend. They are always the first sign of spring in the garden.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Day 72 March 13
Crocus. Okay, Friday the 13th wasn't such a bad day because these little flowers are popping up everywhere since Mari and I raked the leaves off of them last weekend. They are always the first sign of spring in the garden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes! A sure sign of spring. I have a few purple crocus, primroses and purple hyacinths poking up here and there. They lift my spirits! Terrific picture.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful picture! Love the color of the flowers.
ReplyDeletegreat shot!
ReplyDeletewhat a gorgeous picture and such rich color. I'm so envious. Here I was just so happy to see tips of green coming out of the ground!
ReplyDeletethey really wanna have me spring!
ReplyDelete