Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Day 76 March 17

Lenten Rose/Helleborus This is an early-blooming flower which hangs its head, but when you look inside it is so pretty.

7 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous picture, Susie. What and eye you have. No flowers to speak of here. Not a whole lot of ground to be seen unless you count the trail kids make through the park on their way to school. The flowers are coming though, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susie, I LOVE hellebores, and this picture is so stunning! My hellebores have been blooming since January and covered in the s-word ever since.
    (the s-word being snow, obviously).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous picture
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice close-up, and the colors are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shot! I'm not sure if I know this flower or not, but I'm not really good with knowing a lot of their names! First time here to your blog as well...gorgeous photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous picture Susie. I've never heard of this flower but I'll have to try and find some for the yard if they bloom early! I would love some color about now.

    ReplyDelete