The Garden and Patio Show. Today we took a break by going to Indianapolis to see some plants and outdoor ideas. Mostly, it just made us anxious for the garden to be in bloom. This is me. Sunday, March 22, 2009
Day 81 March 22
The Garden and Patio Show. Today we took a break by going to Indianapolis to see some plants and outdoor ideas. Mostly, it just made us anxious for the garden to be in bloom. This is me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You aren't the only one who is anxious for the flowers to start blooming.
ReplyDeleteNice to see you Susan!!
ReplyDeletewow... great shot!
ReplyDeleteLove the flower. Nice photo.
ReplyDeleteVery nice photo!! It's good to see you! Yes...waiting for all the flowers here too. I think I'm going to drive out to the wineries because I think they have a lot of them in bloom out there!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great photo! I say like the rest, it is fun to see the person behind the camera/blog. Love the flowers too, the color is stunning!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Erika. always great to see the person behind the cam
ReplyDeleteSusan, where's the beautiful smile!?! It's a really nice picture though.
ReplyDelete