Sunday, April 12, 2009

Day 103 April 12

Easter Egg Hunt. The Easter Rabbit came around very early and hid all the eggs. It took quite a while to find them all again. That Rabbit seems to make it more difficult every year.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Easter!! It must be more difficult for the older kids LOL - great to see, the older kids have fun, too with the Easter Rabbit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always seem to lose an egg or two during our hunts. The Easter bunny is getting old and can't remember where she hid them all! LOL Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot! I have never thought of hiding stuff outside as we have always hidden stuff inside. I will have to remember this for when my kids are older. Hope you had a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pic Susie! Looks sunny there. I'm glad the kids are still enjoying egg hunts. We've had several days of rain mixed with heavy rain. Several of the local business' egg hunts were cancelled due to soggy wet ground.

    ReplyDelete