Tax forms. Taxes are due on April 15. I got them done tonight and not a minute too soon. I wish I knew where our share is going--hopefully not as a fraction of someone's bonus.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Day 105 April 14
Tax forms. Taxes are due on April 15. I got them done tonight and not a minute too soon. I wish I knew where our share is going--hopefully not as a fraction of someone's bonus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What an appropriate picture! I agree about the bonus - I think I have already contributed more than my fair share to that cost!
ReplyDeletewe also are working on our tax... every year the same..
ReplyDeleteOh ... this is an unpopular topic!
ReplyDeleteI just e-filed ours last night. We owed the Fed, got money back from the state. Almost a wash, but not in our favor! :(
ReplyDelete