Thursday, April 30, 2009

Day 115 April 24

I'm sure this is of no interest but to me. But this is the proposal for North Grant Park in Chicago that is the biggest work item that has been enveloping my life for the past month. We were all cheering and relieved when it went out the door. Cross your fingers--we were 1 of 29 firms from around the world selected to submit for it. It was such a hassle to meet the requirements, hopefully we are the only ones to submit (wishful thinking).

3 comments:

  1. Susan, what a project. I had no idea all the paperwork would stack up so high. good job on getting all that done. I know it has been a great stress on you for the past few weeks. We'll keep our fingers crossed! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! it's done! is it done? well at least it's kind-of done. :)

    ReplyDelete