Frost. I couldn't resist the contrast of the frost on these leaves this morning. I usually don't get my photos done till late at night, so I wanted to try something early in the day, and I beat the sun melting this away just by a matter of minutes. We are expecting cold weather, so I may have to go back to more snow pictures again. I hope not.
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Day 94 April 4
Frost. I couldn't resist the contrast of the frost on these leaves this morning. I usually don't get my photos done till late at night, so I wanted to try something early in the day, and I beat the sun melting this away just by a matter of minutes. We are expecting cold weather, so I may have to go back to more snow pictures again. I hope not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WOW - this is just lovely! I love how you captured a touch of sunshine on the leaves too. Great shot!!!
ReplyDeleteSusan, this is a gorgeous picture. It could be blown up and framed.
ReplyDeletewonderful frosty shot - love the lightning contrast in it!
ReplyDeleteThese are awesome, I love the contrast too!!
ReplyDeleteWe are expecting a turn in the weather to colder, yipes! I hope it doesn't kill everything because it is suppose to snow Tuesday.
Oh.no I will spring!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous! Love the lighting and color - I hope that the frost stops and the warmer weather starts showing up for you soon!
ReplyDeleteOh Susan, such a gorgeous picture! They looks so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWish you sun and spring instead of yet more snow!