Bird bath. Today I took a walk at the duck pond, thinking I would catch a few pictures of the ducks and geese. But, a robin stole the show. In and out of the water he went getting a good bath. Please click on the image to get a better view.
One reason for doing Project 365 is to just make me more observant of what is around me. In looking for what to take each day, I've found some very beautiful things that I wouldn't have noticed, otherwise. Of course, I've taken hundreds of other pictures that haven't made it to "photo for the day," and many of those are special, too. I'm glad I am participating, because taking so many different pictures has been so rewarding.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Day 95 April 5
Bird bath. Today I took a walk at the duck pond, thinking I would catch a few pictures of the ducks and geese. But, a robin stole the show. In and out of the water he went getting a good bath. Please click on the image to get a better view.
One reason for doing Project 365 is to just make me more observant of what is around me. In looking for what to take each day, I've found some very beautiful things that I wouldn't have noticed, otherwise. Of course, I've taken hundreds of other pictures that haven't made it to "photo for the day," and many of those are special, too. I'm glad I am participating, because taking so many different pictures has been so rewarding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Susan, the robin looks like he is in seventh heaven! What a great sequence of pics.
ReplyDeleteLove how you used multiple pictures to capture the event! He looks very happy with his bath!
ReplyDeleteThese are wonderful! I love how you did them in order. :)
ReplyDeleteThese are great and love how you presented them to us.
ReplyDeleteSusie, that robin is rockin', and so are you. :)
ReplyDeleteFantastic series of shots! These are great.
ReplyDeletefantastic sequence of shots. The project is fantastic to see too - the little moments we wouldn´t have noticed otherwise - that´s why I love the project, too
ReplyDeletewow... amazing!
ReplyDeleteLove the filmstrip of the robin! He sure looks like he's having a good time in that water.
ReplyDeleteA great series of pictures. I agree that this is a great project.
ReplyDelete