The spring flowers are about done blooming, and the alliums are starting. These are Mari's favorite flower and each year we plant a few more. She took the top photo and I thought it was just lovely with the light coming in through the flower.
I'm excited to be in a new year--a new decade. I enjoyed taking so many pictures in 2009 that I am going to continue in 2010. With family, work, and all the things going on in each of our lives, it is important to appreciate all the little and big things that make up our lives--meals, work, flowers, travel, nature, etc. It is a sampling of all these things that I hope to capture in 365 photographs.
Both of the pictures are awesome!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shot! These are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteGreat macro shot!!! Very beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteAwsome photos.... great light!
ReplyDeleteLove the light, it makes the photos glow so beautifully!
ReplyDeletebeautiful macro shots!!! Great lightning!
ReplyDelete