
Mari is off to a church prom with friends in Indianapolis. I loved this picture of her at the window waiting for them to pick her up. The top one is of her in front the "Mari tree." It's a Sweet bay Magnolia that I planted when she was born. As she said, "She was all gussied up."
Wow. Mari looks stunning in these, a bit like a movie star from the 1940's.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous shots!
ReplyDeletebeautiful girl!
ReplyDeletestunning shots!! She is such a beauty!!!
ReplyDeleteMari, you always look beautiful whether you are "gussied up" or not. Hope you had a ton of fun. Good job Susie as Mari's Mom. ILY M
ReplyDeleteShe is very beautiful, I hope she had a good time!
ReplyDeleteHi - Sis would like a picture of Mari in the black dress. Trying to print it didn't work. Could you send one? And one of Ken too? And the whole family? She'll be checking the mail... Love to all Sis & Meredith
ReplyDelete