Sunday, May 31, 2009

Day 151 May 31

Pansies. Pansies have faces and these are smiling. I bought these "Flamenco" pansies and they are blooming like crazy in hanging baskets and containers. They started out lavender and purple and now they are mostly yellow.

8 comments:

  1. I love pansies!!! It is one of my favourite flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pansies always make me smile. These are so pretty. Are they supposed to change colors or is that just aging?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure why they have changed. It's not that the flowers changes as they age, it's that when I bought them the flowers were lavender and purple and now pretty much only yellow flowers come out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pansies always make me smile - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems pansies were a favorite of Mom's and they are mine too. Love the picture of Ken sleeping - just a trace of little boy in that picture. Good for him for keeping up with the exercise routine. Your pictures are a joy - thanks for sharing. M

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't usually like Pansies, but you may have changed my mind about them...these are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete