Saturday, June 6, 2009

Day 155 June 5

New bikes. Last Saturday we decided that Mari needed a new bike, so we took her to a bike shop to get a really nice bike for the first time. She took a test run on a bike and just loved it--so smooth-- just like gliding. She said I should take a ride on it just to try it. Around the parking lot I zoomed--I felt like I was flying--the chain didn't clank and the brakes didn't squeek. So, guess who ended up getting new bikes--yep, both of us. I love riding it and I haven't had a bike to ride for several years. Off to the bike path I go.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats Mari and Susan on the new bikes. I'm so impressed Susan that you got one too. Enjoy! They look really really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! sounds like so much fun. I got a new bike this year and really enjoy it. I hope you both have fabulous fun riding around and around this summer. :)

    ReplyDelete