New Haircuts. Mari and I splurged today and went to a hair stylist to get new haircuts. The cuts look similar in this picture, but they are different. For me it was the first real hair change in forever. I wonder what our hair will look like tomorrow when we have to take care of it ourselves? Maybe I'll sleep propped up in a chair.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Day 160 June 10
New Haircuts. Mari and I splurged today and went to a hair stylist to get new haircuts. The cuts look similar in this picture, but they are different. For me it was the first real hair change in forever. I wonder what our hair will look like tomorrow when we have to take care of it ourselves? Maybe I'll sleep propped up in a chair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wow... wonderful haicuts!
ReplyDeleteHi Susan and Mari. Very flattering haircuts. What do they look like today? It looks like they would be easy to take care of.
ReplyDeleteYou girls look beautiful.
ReplyDelete