I have to admit that the garden has been neglected the last month for many reasons. It seems I've hardly been outside except to drag a sprinkler around if things look like they are parched. So today I was sad to see that the very last daylily flower was in bloom. Of the hundreds of daylily blooms this summer, this is the last one until we next year.
Saturday, August 8, 2009
August 9 Until Next Year
I have to admit that the garden has been neglected the last month for many reasons. It seems I've hardly been outside except to drag a sprinkler around if things look like they are parched. So today I was sad to see that the very last daylily flower was in bloom. Of the hundreds of daylily blooms this summer, this is the last one until we next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
fantastic flower shot!
ReplyDeleteI've neglected my containers as well - this is a great color!
ReplyDeletegeat flower!
ReplyDelete