Please let Sadatoshi know that I would like this added to the menu for my visit next month...and maybe one of those subs as well. Can't wait to see you :) XO, S
I'm excited to be in a new year--a new decade. I enjoyed taking so many pictures in 2009 that I am going to continue in 2010. With family, work, and all the things going on in each of our lives, it is important to appreciate all the little and big things that make up our lives--meals, work, flowers, travel, nature, etc. It is a sampling of all these things that I hope to capture in 365 photographs.
mhmm tasty!
ReplyDeletemmmmh this looks so delicious - do you share the recipe with us??? when it´s the best curry I´ll give them a try!!
ReplyDeleteMakes my mouth water. I haven't had any curry since the last time (two years ago?) that I was visiting you and Sadatoshi made some.
ReplyDeleteSusie, this looks so good I licked the computer screen. Please inform Sadatoshi that I would like this added to the menu for when I visit. XO, S
ReplyDeletePlease let Sadatoshi know that I would like this added to the menu for my visit next month...and maybe one of those subs as well.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you :) XO, S
Leslie made curry over rice one night this week. It was delicious. Yours looks wonderful too. XOXO Meredith
ReplyDelete