Tuesday, December 29, 2009

December 29 Favorite Music

Not very many days left for pictures this year and Kenny recommended that we show our favorite music CDs. Yes, we still buy some music on CD, but most of our music is downloads.
Mari came out with a stack of music from movies and musicals and a variety from Coldplay to Harry Chapin. Kenny's choice was easy; he has only one CD of Daft Punk. Sadatoshi has classics such as Sinatra, John Denver, and the Beatles. I was a teen in the 70s, and still like Elton John, Bob Seger, Creedence Clearwater, and Abba. They are on my list along with Yanni and Celine Dion.

3 comments:

  1. love your christmas decoration especially the wonderful socks!!
    Funny your pic whilst ice skating - maybe we are going tomorrow!
    cool music collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right old jewelry!

    The CD of Elton John and Abba Gold, I have too! ;o)

    I wish you a healthy peaceful 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan this looks like my music collection! I have so much of the 70's music on the vinyl albums! Remember those? I still enjoy all the old music. Yanni and Celine are favorites now too.

    ReplyDelete