The weather was warm enough to put the Christmas lights outside. Mari and Sadatoshi spent several hours covering the shrubs with lights and making a welcome entrance. On the 27th we all went to Indianapolis with Junie and Sharon to see some of the museums, but I didn't get any pictures.
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
November 28 Putting out the Christmas Lights
The weather was warm enough to put the Christmas lights outside. Mari and Sadatoshi spent several hours covering the shrubs with lights and making a welcome entrance. On the 27th we all went to Indianapolis with Junie and Sharon to see some of the museums, but I didn't get any pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Susie, I've been missing your posting so was thrilled to see so many new pictures. They are so nice. I love those family pictures. I went back all the way back to the first part of October on the pics and those of the fall colors and Ball State are gorgeous. I always think those type of pictures would make beautiful jig saws! Love you, Junie
ReplyDelete