Chasing sunsets. Driving home from work I noticed a beautiful cloud with a silver lining. As soon I got home Mari, my daughter, and I took off to chase the sunset and try to get a good picture. It was a challenge to get away from the houses, trees, power lines and other obstacles to get a view before the sun went down. Why is it that when you want a picture of a sunset, the sun speeds up and disappears too fast?
This is very pretty! Love the blues with the peaches and pinks. Just lovely!! And the sun always knows when your trying to get your camera...LOL
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shot. I really like the colours. I noticed that about sunsets too.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colors!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing! Great shot!
ReplyDeleteThis is a gorgeous shot!!
ReplyDeleteI´m the first time here on your blog....
ReplyDelete....love your fantastic nature shots..... so m sure I´ll visit you again.
This one was well worth the chase - well caught!
ReplyDeleteAnother fabulous photo!
ReplyDeleteWhen the sun gets close to the edge of the earth it goes down faster 'cause gravity grabs it. Right? Nice colorful action pic.
ReplyDelete