Self snapshot. I feel I should have my picture in here every once in awhile. It seems I am always taking pictures, but rarely in the picture.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Day 34 February 3
Self snapshot. I feel I should have my picture in here every once in awhile. It seems I am always taking pictures, but rarely in the picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beautiful woman, wife, mother, sister, friend, photogher, blogger ...and more. xoxo
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm so embarrassed. This whole time I thought I was commenting on a different person's website. I'm so sorry for all my inappropriate comments...calling your family a bunch of animals...but wait a minute, I can't take all the blame. I mean come on. You wait until Day 34 to show yourself? note to self: always start blog with self protrait to keep the wacky commenters away.
ReplyDeletehee hee hee heee heee heee heee hee hee hee hee
you look like you're dreaming of Spring :)
I think it's a really nice photo, Susan. So serious though. Where's that sparkly smile?
ReplyDelete