A flying bow. Ken's favorite class in middle school is sixth-grade orchestra. With only about seven students in the class, he gets a lot of individual help and playing time. On weekends he brings his cello home to practice, and you can see that he really gets into the music and the bow flies across the strings.
I hope he continues to enjoy playing the instrument, my son played the violin when he was about that age.
ReplyDeleteI just went to a information meeting at the middle school my son will attend next year. Band is his first choice. How funny that the first blog I looked at featured a 6th grader playing an instrument.
ReplyDeleteGreat shot! How nice that your son enjoys it so much.
awesome photo!
ReplyDeletegreat photo, and I love kids that are into music, wonderful!!!!
ReplyDeleteKen plays the cello?! I didn't know he played the cello! That's so super cool. Perhaps you could bring that with you when you visit this summer. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm changing his nickname from Bambi to Yo Yo Tomizawa.