Dove. This is a bird I just take for granted. But after looking at this picture, I can see they are very beautiful with shades of blue around their eyes and on their feathers. They are always in pairs and have such a gentle sound. Click on the picture to see the detail. Sunday, March 8, 2009
Day 67 March 8
Dove. This is a bird I just take for granted. But after looking at this picture, I can see they are very beautiful with shades of blue around their eyes and on their feathers. They are always in pairs and have such a gentle sound. Click on the picture to see the detail.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How beautiful! I have never seen a dove up close.
ReplyDeleteSusan, what a great picture full of detail. I don't think I realized doves had so many colors.
ReplyDeleteI love this picture, the dove is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteStunning picture, absolutely beautifully captured!
ReplyDeleteAmazing photo.
ReplyDeleteI did enlarge it, it is a beautiful photo. Isn't this project great it is making us stop and look.
ReplyDeletesuch a pretty bird. Great photo!
ReplyDeletewe don't get doves here, the magpies scare them off.
What a sweet picture of the dove, and so detailed! I think most birds are beautiful when you watch 'em up close, they're shiny and colorful.
ReplyDelete