Chocolates. Today we had a tour and a scrumptious lunch at one of the best chocolate companies, Ghyslain Chocolates. The chocolates are made in the rural farming community of Union City, Indiana. All the chocolate used is imported from France, and the end products are these beautiful gourmet chocolates in many flavors and many designs. They are sold all over the world, and while we were there, they were preparing a shipment for Bon Appetite Magazine. You just never know what you'll find out in the countryside.
Those chocolates are amazing - I am now craving chocolate!
ReplyDeleteWow, the chocolate pieces are amazing!! I had to google the company to see more. :) What amazing colors!
ReplyDeleteThose are amazing to look at I can just imagine what they must taste like!
ReplyDeletethat's some pretty choclate Susie...I'm not sure I could bring myself to eat them. I think I'd be more inclined to hang them on my christmas tree...
ReplyDeleteWhat Prali ... what kind of art ...
ReplyDeleteyummy!
ReplyDelete