The mailbox. Our mailbox doesn't get nearly the mail it used to. In fact, if it weren't for bills, magazines, and advertisements, we would almost not need one. Now there is email, but I love the letters that are hand-written.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Day 83 March 24
The mailbox. Our mailbox doesn't get nearly the mail it used to. In fact, if it weren't for bills, magazines, and advertisements, we would almost not need one. Now there is email, but I love the letters that are hand-written.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I miss mail too. For years I wrote letters every Saturday. Have hardly written any for the last few months since Amy went home. I miss it - both receiving and writing.
ReplyDeleteI love this mailbox. I would also like to have one.
ReplyDeleteI also love letters. Unfortunately, it has always only calculations.
Susie,
ReplyDeletethis reminds me I have a package to send your way, of course I've had it for almost two months now...I'll try to get a move on getting that from my mailbox to yours.
ILY, S
I miss handwritten letters, too! It´s sad, but the modern world.
ReplyDeleteGreat shot!!
Great picture of your mailbox! I love those with the little flag on, so not like the ones we have here. And ours is even more boring, as we live in an apartment we only have a box in the hallway wall, with the other residents. Occasionally something fun ends up there, along with all the bills. =)
ReplyDeleteGreat shot!
ReplyDelete