Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day 84 March 25

Homework 2009 style. What's needed for doing math homework today--a graphing calculator, mp3 or IPOD, headphones, and very heavy, filled-to-the-top backpack. What hasn't changed since I was a teenager--sprawling out on the floor, a textbook that's pretty dull, a pencil and notebook paper. Okay, one more thing hasn't changed--she admits she was listening to ABBA!

6 comments:

  1. Great picture of every day life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful shot! I remember that I made my homeworks in the same way on the floor....certainly without a MP3 or Ipod... but with a cassette recorder or a walkman LOL

    Some things never change..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture! I'm so glad I don't have to do homework anymore! Allthough I always loved mathematics, strange hu..? =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son is usually up on top of his bed...same thing...headphones on, and always texting too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, ABBA, I call that flavor! A wonderful picture, I must also think of my youth with your words!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ABBA never gets old! I don't even know what a graphing calculator is! I guess that tells you my age. My calculator in math was me doing it in my head! Great picture.

    ReplyDelete