Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Day 97 April 7

Magazines. Can you believe we subscribe to all these magazines? From science to cooking to scrapbooking, we've got it covered. Magazines are such a good deal--some of them are only $10 for a whole year or less. Now, if we only took time to read all of them.

3 comments:

  1. That is quite an impressive bunch! I love the National Geo, and used to subscribe to it. If I only had the time to read all the interesting articles! It is quite funny, I subscribed to the US edition, cause it is much cheaper to have that one delivered from US than to get the translated Swedish edition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we subscribe for the Kids National Geo with Marvie Hammer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, I was going to suggest we swap some magazines but looks like we have the same! Are you getting the Midwest Living mag? They should be sending it to you.

    ReplyDelete