Sticky fingers. Mari's friend brought over a pan of homemade cinnamon rolls and Mari was the first one to enjoy them. They were just scrumptious and what a wonderful thing for her friend and her friend's Mom to do. Delicious cinnamon rolls were just what we needed to bring smiles to our faces.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Day 98 April 8
Sticky fingers. Mari's friend brought over a pan of homemade cinnamon rolls and Mari was the first one to enjoy them. They were just scrumptious and what a wonderful thing for her friend and her friend's Mom to do. Delicious cinnamon rolls were just what we needed to bring smiles to our faces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yum! I love cinnamon buns. Uh oh. Now I'm hungry lol. Great shot.
ReplyDeleteThat is a very sweet shot of Mari! So nice of her friend to bring over the rolls, you always needs friends like that! =)
ReplyDeletethat sounds yummy!! Beautifl shot!
ReplyDeletemhmm so funny shot!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot, and it sounds like those were really yummy!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute picture of Mari! I can just hear that giggle. The rolls sound yummy too!
ReplyDeleteThis is among my favorite pictures of Mari, I always like the laughing ones best. Mari, I'm considering putting up this picture on the fridge (instead of the school picture your so fond of)...hope you won't mind...:)
ReplyDelete