Mari decided to make a bouquet for her friend that gave us the cinnamon rolls. They both like all things Japanese, so Mari tried a Japanese style bouquet. Not bad for a beginner.
So beautiful! I love the daffodils. In Sweden the yellow ones are called PÄsklilja (easter lilly, yellow daffodils) and the white Pingstlilja (pentecost lilly). What do you call these white ones?
I'm excited to be in a new year--a new decade. I enjoyed taking so many pictures in 2009 that I am going to continue in 2010. With family, work, and all the things going on in each of our lives, it is important to appreciate all the little and big things that make up our lives--meals, work, flowers, travel, nature, etc. It is a sampling of all these things that I hope to capture in 365 photographs.
It looks so pretty Mari. I'm sure your friend thought it was great too.
ReplyDeleteYes a beautiful bouquet ... very nice!
ReplyDeletethat looks fantastic!! Well done!!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! I love the daffodils. In Sweden the yellow ones are called PÄsklilja (easter lilly, yellow daffodils) and the white Pingstlilja (pentecost lilly). What do you call these white ones?
ReplyDeleteyes, it is really beautiful
ReplyDelete