Waterfights. We had a good old fashioned waterfight tonight with me, Mari and Kenny getting thoroughly soaked. I had the advantage for a long time because I had the hose. Then Kenny came in with a soaked towel that he wrapped around me. Mari had water in containers she was throwing everywhere. After I got out of it, they continued, but by that time no one was really trying to avoid the water. Even thought it's blurry I thought the picture shows the action and fun pretty well.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Day 187 July 7
Waterfights. We had a good old fashioned waterfight tonight with me, Mari and Kenny getting thoroughly soaked. I had the advantage for a long time because I had the hose. Then Kenny came in with a soaked towel that he wrapped around me. Mari had water in containers she was throwing everywhere. After I got out of it, they continued, but by that time no one was really trying to avoid the water. Even thought it's blurry I thought the picture shows the action and fun pretty well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment