Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Day 188 July 8

Algebra lessons. Mari is helping Kenny get ahead in math during the summer. Tonight she was giving him some serious lessons on distributive properties. He has to do a few worksheets each day of reading and math, and he always does them the night before so, "he doesn't have to wake up worrying about doing them." Oh, to be young again and have nothing to worry about except a couple worksheets!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you two are hard at work on your summer vacation. I'm glad you can work together on the worksheets. I always appreciated having someone to ask questions of in math. Hope you find some time to enjoy having a break too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mari and Ken are the coolest. I just love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you were around when I was doing my math classes in high school and college Mari!

    ReplyDelete