What do you do when your bookcases are already overloaded and you bring home boxes of books and papers from your office? My new office doesn't have a lot of room and so I'll have to find some room here at home. Maybe I'll just give some of my stuff the old "heave-ho" and out the door it will go.
Monday, August 17, 2009
August 16 What to do with this Mess?
What do you do when your bookcases are already overloaded and you bring home boxes of books and papers from your office? My new office doesn't have a lot of room and so I'll have to find some room here at home. Maybe I'll just give some of my stuff the old "heave-ho" and out the door it will go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I - too have many many books and not enough place! So sometimes I give books to our local library!
ReplyDeleteDo you have a used book store in the area or can you sell them to the university book store? Maybe some students would like to buy them?
ReplyDeleteMaybe you can have a bookcase in the classroom and allow students to "borrow" them as needed. I know you must have some wonderful books. And I've heard that it is difficult to part with treasures!
ReplyDelete