Wednesday, December 23, 2009

December 15 Homemade Wreath by Candlelight

A friend showed me how to make a wreath out of evergreen boughs. I added a candle and it looks so beautiful. The evergreen bundles took about an hour to tie onto the metal frame beneath it, and we got some good visiting in while working on it.

4 comments:

  1. Susan, that is so beautiful. It probably smells so good in your house too. Junie

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many beautiful pictures! I wish you Merry Christmas and a blessed time with your family!

    Your tree looks fantastic!! And the picture for your christmas card is also great!

    Many hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she means that I talked the whole time while she made her wreath. ha It looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did my share of questioning and talking. Making a wreath was a good opportunity to catch up on things.

    ReplyDelete